Born: October 21, 1988
Birth Place: Madrid, Spain, Spain
Height: 1.65 m
Boyfriend: Mario Casas
Blanca Martinez Suarez (born 21 October 1988), professionally known as Blanca Suarez, is a Spanish actress. She became a household name in Spain following her performance in the Antena 3 series The Boarding School, and reached wider audiences with her role in Pedro Almodovar’s The Skin I Live In, which earned her a Goya Award for Best New Actress nomination.
Suarez made her acting debut in 2007, portraying the role of Julia Medina in the Antena 3 series The Boarding School (Spanish: El internado). She would star the series until its end in 2010, and earn Fotogramas de Plata Award for Best Actress for her performance, as well as a Golden Nymph for Best Actress – Drama nomination at the Monte-Carlo Television Festival in 2009. In the meantime, Suarez appeared in full–length pictures Shiver (Eskalofrio), Cowards (Cowards), Brain Drain (Fuga de cerebros) and The Consul of Sodom (El consul de Sodoma), as well as in the short films Universes (Universos) and Hemisphere (Hemisferio).
In 2010, Suarez had her first starring role in Neon Flesh (Carne de neon) opposite Mario Casas. The film was eventually released in 2011. Suarez then starred, along with Antonio Banderas and Elena Anaya, Pedro Almodovar’s The Skin I Live In, for which she earned critical acclaim and a Goya Award for Best New Actress nomination. Since 2011, she has starred the Antena 3 series The Boat (El Barco), for which she won Fotogramas de Plata Award for Best Television Actress and Ondas Award for Best Actress, as well as a nomination for TP de Oro Award for Best Actress.
Two films starring Suarez premiered at the 2012 Malaga Film Festival — the comedy drama Winning Streak (The Pelayo’s), which also starred Daniel Bruhl and Miguel Angel Silvestre, and Imanol Uribe’s post–war drama Orange Syrup (Miel de naranjas). It has been announced that Suarez would appear in I’m So Excited (Los amantes pasajeros), an upcoming film directed by Pedro Almodovar, opposite Penélope Cruz and Antonio Banderas. The film is scheduled for release on 15 March 2013.
2007-2010 – The Boarding School (El internado) – as Julia Medina
2008 – Shiver (Eskalofrio) – as Angela
2008 – Cowards (Cobardes) – as Editor
2009 – Brain Drain (Fuga de cerebros) – as Angelical (Voice)
2009 – Universes (Universos) – as Girl
2009 – The Consul of Sodom (El consul de Sodoma) – as Sandra
2010 – Neon Flesh(Carne de neon) – as Veronica
2011 – The Skin I Live In (La piel que habito) – as Norma
2011- present – The Boat (El barco) – as Ainhoa Montero
2012 – Winning Streak (The Pelayo’s) – as Ingrid
2012 – Orange Syrup (Miel de naranjas) – as Carmen
She entered into a relationship with Miguel Angel Silverstre in 2011. The couple split in 2014 and she had a brief relationship with Dani Martín.
Blanca Suárez has dated –
- Javier Pereira (2009-2011) – Blanca started dating actor Javier Pereira in 2009. The couple went out for almost 2 years and eventually broke up in 2011.
- Miguel Ángel Silvestre (2011-2014) – Miguel Ángel Silvestre was Blanca’s co-star in Winning Streak. They started dating in 2011 and soon started living together. But, they separated in 2014 and Blanca later hinted in an interview that she suffered harassment during the relationship.
- Dani Martín (2014) – Blanca dated singer Dani Martín in 2014. They were spotted together as the year began but broke up in the same year after having a brief affair. She also suffered harassment in this relationship which she described as “horrible”.
- Joel Bosqued (2015-2018) – Blanca started dating actor Joel Bosqued in October 2015. They had a loving connection but, eventually, parted ways in January 2018.
- Mario Casas (2018-Present) – The romance of Blanca and actor Mario Casas sparked in March 2018. They have been spotted together on multiple occasions.
Blanca Suárez net worth is $5 Million.